I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by K.M. Sutton, owner of the awesome Ankhor You blog. If you haven’t checked out this WordPress smorgasbord of fashion, humor and life, what are you waiting for? Click on over!
Blogging awards aren’t just a great way to show (and spread) the love – they’re a way to get to know the blogger behind the words.
The terms of engagement are:
Acknowledge the Blogger who nominated you and display the award.
Answer 11 questions that the Blogger gives you.
Nominate 5-11 Blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
Let the Bloggers know that you have nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
Answers to K.M.’s Questions:
1) What is your song of summer?
Who Let the Dogs Out – Just kidding. Summer always has me singing Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf. I don’t know why.
2) Do you have a secret talent?
Yes. But if I tell you, it won’t be a secret anymore.
3) What made you start blogging?
I wanted to get back into one of my passions (writing). Even though my bliss is in fiction, all writing exercises the creativity muscle.
4) Coffee or tea?
Coffee!!!! But I’ll drink either.
5) What city or country are you dying to visit?
Iceland – I think that it’s got to be one of the coolest places on Earth.
6) What is a fun fact about yourself?
I can frequently be found leading a puppy parade.
7) Do you prefer the book version or movie adaption?
99.9% of the time, the book version.
8) Nude lipstick or red lipstick?
Neither, I think it tastes funny.
9) What is your favorite app or site?
Goodreads! Friend me! I want to know what you’re reading!
10) What is one beauty product you can not live without?
11) What is something you are looking forward to in the next few months?
Traveling more. I get restless leg syndrome without a change of scenery.
thank you for the kind words and congrats again! I loved reading your answers! Especially the last one! I get restless leg syndrome too! ;p ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person